Work days : Monday through Friday
Bank Holidays : 1rst of January, Good Friday, Easter Monday, 1rst of May, Thursday Feast of Ascension, Monday of the Feast of Pentecost, 3rd of October, 25th and 26th of December.
Time zone : UTC +1 (summer +2)
Capital : Berlin
Main Cities : Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Francfort am Main.
Country Code : ISO 3166-2:DE
VAT : 19%
Currency : Euro (EUR)
Main Languages : German
Primary carrier service postal : Deutsche Post
Don't forget that for the calculation of your delivery delays, bank holidays are not considered work days.
Send a parcel from Germany with My Flying Box
Returning, importing or sending your parcels from Germany has never been so easier with MyFlyingBox webplateform
From your customer area you will be able to buy the services of the carriers to send your parcels from Germany to Germany, to Europe or internationally with DHL, UPS, DPD or FEDEX.
- Enter the characteristics of your shipment from your customer area with the weight and dimensions of your parcels with the recipient's addresses
- Compare all our rates and shipping times from Germany in one click
- Finally, filter the search results according to your important needs (post office drop-off or carrier pick-up, quality/price/time ratio, relay delivery...).
Example #1: National shipping, send a parcel from Germany to Germany
- Send a 1kg parcel from Berlin to Hambourg
- The less expensive carrier is UPS STANDARD – drop off UPS Access Point – at 4,68€ HT, a delivery delay in 24/48 hours.
Example #2: International shipping, send a parcel from Germany to Worldwide
- Send 3 kg parcel from Cologne to Oslo
- The less expensive carrier is DHL with Economic service 22,01€ HT.
National Rates from
OUR ADVICE FOR YOURSHIPPING from Germany
- Make sure your shipment is well packaged and depending on the value of your product, consult our additional goods insurance conditions which will allow you to insure your packages up to $100,000.
- For all intra-community shipments from France, no customs formalities are required - Be care to regulated products: e.g. wine.
- For all international shipments, please ensure that you complete and issue at least 3 copies of an invoice.
Regarding the packaging of your shipments, please see our article on Optimize the customer experience through packagingand for your shipment to the United Kingdom, have a look on our referral about Brexit.
Need to send a parcel from another country ?
- Send a parcel from Nederlands
- Send a parcel from Belgium
- Send a parcel from USA
- Send a parcel from Canada
- Send a parcel from Spain
- Send a parcel from France
- Send a parcel from India
The Express services from Germany
The Postal services to Germany
Customs formalities to Germany
Check us out
Start your parcel shipping today. Signing up is easy, free and immediately available!
As we wish to always provide you with the most accurate information, please feel free to inform us of any mistakes you might encounter.
General Terms and Conditions