Work days : Monday through Friday
Bank Holidays : 1rst and 6th of January, Good Friday, 1rst of May, 15th of August, 12th of October, 1rst of November, 6th, 8th and 25th of December.
Time zone : UTC +1: (CET) ; Summer time: UTC +2: (CEST)
Hapitale : Madrid
Main Cities : Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Bilbao.
Country Code : ISO 3166-2:ES
VAT : 21%
Currency : Euro (EUR)
Main Languages : Spanish
Primary carrier service postal : Correos
Don't forget that for the calculation of your delivery delays, bank holidays are not considered work days.
Ship a parcel from Spain
Sending, importing, receiving or returning your parcels from Spain and cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga or Seville has never been easier.
From your MyFlyingBox customer area you can purchase parcel delivery services from several carriers for your shipments from France to France but also to all countries in Europe and the rest of the world with recognized carriers such as Mondial Relay, Colissimo, Chronopost, Correos, Zeleris, DHL or Fedex.
How does it work?
- Enter the characteristics of your shipment from your customer dashboard - we need the weight, the dimensions of the packages, the nature and value of your products and finally the departure and arrival addresses.
- Then, compare all our rates and shipping delays in one click with the services available from France. Choose from UPS Standard, Colissimo Expert or DHL Express Worldwide ...etc
- Finally, filter the search results according to your important needs (post office drop-off or carrier pick-up, quality/price/time ratio, relay delivery...).
Example #1: National shipping, send a parcel from Spain to Spain
- Ship a 1kg parcel from Madrid (ES) to Barcelone (ES)
- Correos from 6,11€ HT
Example #2: Continental shipping, send a parcel from Spain to the European Union
- Send a 1 kg parcel from Zaragoza (ES) to Berlin (DE)
- FEDEX from 24,54€ HT – International Priority
OUR ADVICE FOR YOUR EXPEDITIONS from Spain and islands
- Make sure your shipment is well packaged and depending on the value of your product, consult our additional goods insurance conditions which will allow you to insure your packages up to $100,000.
- For all intra-community shipments from France, no customs formalities are required - Be care to regulated products: e.g. wine.
- For all international shipments, please ensure that you complete and issue at least 3 copies of an invoice.
Regarding the packaging of your shipments, please see our article on Optimize the customer experience through packagingand for your shipment to the United Kingdom, have a look on our referral about Brexit.
Register for free and consult all our MyFlyingBox rates
NEED TO SEND PARCELS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY:
The Postal services to Spain
Customs formalities to Spain
Check us out
Start your parcel shipping today. Signing up is easy, free and immediately available!
As we wish to always provide you with the most accurate information, please feel free to inform us of any mistakes you might encounter.
General Terms and Conditions