Work days : Monday through Friday
Bank Holidays : 1rst of January, Easter Monday, 1rst and 21rst of May, 2nd of June, 15th of August, 1rst and 4th of November, 8th, 25th and 26th of December.
Time zone : UTC +1: (CET) ; Summer time: UTC +2: (CEST)
Capital : Rome
Main Cities : Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, Palermo.
Country Code : ISO 3166-2:IT
VAT : 22%
Currency : Euro (EUR)
Main Languages : Italian
Primary carrier service postal : Poste Italiane
Don't forget that for the calculation of your delivery delays, bank holidays are not considered work days.
Ship a parcel from Italy
Shipping, returning, receiving your parcels from Italy and cities like Rome, Milan, Turin or Palerme, has never been so easy.
From your MyFlyingBox you can purchase parcel delivery services from several carriers for your shipments from Italy to Italy but also to all countries in Europe and worldwide with famous carriers such as Mondial Relay, Colissimo, Chronopost, UPS, DHL or Fedex.
How does it work?
- Enter the characteristics of your shipment from your customer dashboard - we need the weight, the dimensions of the packages, the nature and value of your products and finally the departure and arrival addresses.
- Then, compare all our rates and shipping delays in one click with the services available from France. Choose from UPS Standard, Colissimo Expert or DHL Express Worldwide ...etc
- Finally, filter the search results according to your important needs (post office drop-off or carrier pick-up, quality/price/time ratio, relay delivery...).
Example #1: National shipping, send a parcel from Italy to Itlay
- Shipping to 1 kg parcel from Rome (IT) to Milan (IT)
- DHL solution
Example #2: Continental shipping, send a parcel from Italy to the European Union
- Send a 0,5kg parcelfrom Turin (IT) to Madrid (ES)
- Fedex from 22.43€ HT – Fedex International Priority
Example #3: International Shipping, send a parcel from Italy to worldwide
- Send a 9 kg parcel from Palerme (IT) to Toronto (CA)
- Fedex Solution
OUR ADVICE FOR YOUR EXPEDITIONS from Italy
- Make sure your shipment is well packaged and depending on the value of your product, consult our additional goods insurance conditions which will allow you to insure your packages up to $100,000.
- For all intra-community shipments from Italy, no customs formalities are required - Be care to regulated products: e.g. wine.
- For all international shipments, please ensure that you complete and issue at least 3 copies of an invoice.
Regarding the packaging of your shipments, please see our article on Optimize the customer experience through packaging et enfin pour vos expéditions vers les UK, consulter nos recommandations sur le Brexit.
Need to send a parcel from another country ?
Postal services from Italy
The Postal services to Italy
Customs formalities to Italy
Check us out
Start your parcel shipping today. Signing up is easy, free and immediately available!
As we wish to always provide you with the most accurate information, please feel free to inform us of any mistakes you might encounter.
General Terms and Conditions