Send a parcel with Colissimo
Colissimo is the shipping solution of La Poste (French Post-Office) for individuals.
Creation date : 1989
Slogan : Simplifier la vie
Head office : Issy-Les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France
Your Colissimo is :
- Delivered to you from Monday to Saturday, excluding holidays.
- In the event of your absence, a certificate of passage is completed and left at the location, allowing the receiver to ask for a second delivery date on the day of their choosing or they can collect their parcel at a post-office at the specified address on the back of the certificate. The post-office retrieval is done on the same day.
Available services :
- Colissimo Access
- Colissimo Expert
- Colissimo International
- Retour Colissimo Europe
What is Colissimo ?
Colissimo is the parcels branch of Groupe Poste for the transport of small goods (less than 30 kg). Colissimo is the leader in the French market for sending small parcels. Colissimo was created in 1989 to meet the needs of individual parcel shipments. Colissimo's slogan is: Simplify life
Your Colissimo offers
- Home deliveries from Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays, with or without signature in France and Corsica.
- In the event of absence, a transit advice note is left, allowing the recipient to request a second presentation on the date of his choice and / or to collect the package at the post office at the address indicated on the back of the transit advice note. . Collection is done the same day in large cities or the next day in rural areas, during the opening hours of the post office.
Over the past decades, Colissimo has extended its network to European and world level.
To send a package with Colissimon, in 2020, Colissimo is
- 3,900 employees, 7,200 delivery rounds,
- 176 million packages,
- 19,755 proximity points.
Some examples of prices for sending a parcel with Colissimo to France with the parcel being dropped off by the sender at the post office:
Rate Colissimo Access for a shipment of 5 kg in mainland France: 11,25€ HT
Rate Colissimo Expert for a shipment of 5 kg in mainland France: 12,69€ HT
Rate Colissimo Relais for a shipment of 5 kg in mainland France: 11,57€ HT
Send a package with Colissimo: Colissimo delivery services France
- Colissimo Access: is a delivery service without signature on delivery. Once the package has been taken over by the carrier, the package will be made available to the recipient the next day or two. (Delivery from Monday to Saturday).
- Colissimo Expert: is a delivery service with request for signature on delivery. Once the package has been taken over by the carrier, the package will be delivered to the recipient against signature to the recipient the next day or two. (Delivery from Monday to Saturday).
- Colissimo Relais: Is a local point delivery service (19,755 local points in France). The recipient will be able to collect his parcel on presentation of an identity document.
The objective of these services is to cover the entire national territory including Corsica with an identical quality standard.
Les atouts de Colissimo en France :
- Service with online parcel tracking and against signature during delivery for Colissimo expert
- Possibility of collecting the package from the post office in the absence of the recipient.
- A parcel tracking interface and SMS notification provide precise delivery information.
Send a package with Colissimo internationally
Colissimo Expert International is a fast shipping solution for export goods with announced deadlines to 40 destinations *. This offer includes delivery of the package against signature of the recipient, a deposit tracking service from the "Colissimo Box" "customer area or the MyFlyingBox customer area.
* Germany, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, South Korea, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, United States, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand and Vietnam
If you have a package to send to France, or from France to a destination abroad, Colissimo is a fast and reliable delivery solution.
By using the MyFlyingBox platform, you have access to our most advantageous shipping prices for the following services: Colissimo International, Colissimo Access and Colissimo Expert.
To benefit from our Colissimo rates, access our platform MyFlyingBox, register and simply enter the weight, dimensions and destination of your package and we will offer you the cheapest Colissimo shipping services available.
In addition, you will also have access to the advantageous rates of our other partners: Mondial Relay, UPS, Chronopost, DHL or Fedex and thus make the best choice.
- The advantages of Colissimo International?
Drop off your package at one of the 19,755 local points
Delivery to your home or work
Additional insurance for all shipments with signature.
Colissimo International from:
- Paris - Bruges 1 kg: € 12.14 excl.
- Bordeaux - Berlin 1 kg: € 13.73 excl.
- Lyon - Madrid 1 kg: € 16.42 excl.
- Marseille - London 1kg: € 21.99 excl.
Colissimo International is a solution accessible to all street corners for those who have a package to send abroad.
If you want to ship a package from France to destinations around the world, Colissimo International is an excellent service. Do not hesitate to use this service if your package weighs less than 30 kg J
How is the price of transport calculated for sending a package with Colissimo?
The cost of sending a package with Colissimo depends on the departure and destination addresses, the weight of your package (s) and the service you choose - with or without a signature, for example.
The best way to find out how much it will cost to send a package with Colissimo is to register on MyFlyingBox et de faire une expédition J .
If the weight and dimensions of your entered package are correct, we can give you an accurate price immediately.
Send a package with Colissimo: where can I drop off my package?
You can find Colissimo drop-off points using our Colissimo drop-off point finder. It will help you find the nearest drop-off point and provide you with information on opening hours.
The French are familiar with Colissimo. It is a high-end and reliable delivery service, with very good delivery tracking.
Delivery times, as well as the price, vary depending on the destination of your Colissimo International shipment, but in general, you can expect delivery in major European cities between 2 and 4 days, for others. more distant countries may take a little longer (up to 12 working days).
Le suivi/tracking des colis est très important en e-commerce. Lorsque vous achetez un service Colissimo International, vous pouvez suivre votre colis à l’aide de votre numéro de suivi colissimo ou encore mieux suivre votre colis depuis la plateforme My Flying Box et bénéficier ainsi de son service client dédié.
Access our contract partners starting more than 30 countries across the world.
As we wish to always provide you with the most accurate information, please feel free to inform us of any mistakes you might encounter.